BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

lorraine G.
Portland, OR
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried. Mine has lasted a long time and is a great price. Out of all the different types. This one is my favorite. I have recommended this product to my friends and they loved it.
mella B.
manassas
I really like this setting spray, however it was hard on my pocket. It made my makeup last wonderfully. I really liked the matte finish and love the idea of sun protection. I would recommend this product.
Jenn J.
This lasts forever and it's not too expensive. My skin is super oily, so it doesn't lock my makeup down as long as I hoped it would, but it does last for several hours before I need to touch up my powder.
Emily G.
Evans
I haven’t tried many setting sprays, but this is my all time favorite. I think that it keeps my makeup set so much longer than any other. It does what it needs and it doesn’t dry my face out despite the fact that it does have alcohol in it.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
To be hones I don't have anything good or bad to say about this. And quite frankly I can't tell if it makes my makeup last longer. I just got it and I still haven't tested it out to see which lasts longer.
Carolina E.
Works well! I'm not sure about the "all nighter" thing though. Definitely stayed on most of the day, but my makeup on my chin and forehead usually fades after about 4 hours. Maybe that's just me, but over all, I'd probably buy it again.
Alysha C.
Kennewick, WA
You need this in your life!! It is by far the best setting spray that I've used. It is definitely an "all nighter spray" I highly recommend this product to everyone - every skin type
Serry T.
San Jose, CA
I love this setting spray! I always try different ones but always end up going back to this. I’ve definitely noticed how much longer my makeup lasts with this. I also like that it sets my makeup perfectly and there aren’t any random dry patches from it. Would 100% recommend!
Amber C.
There's isn't much to say about this but it does the job. My make up will stay on all night long. The bottle sprays a good amount in a fine mist. Helps make foundations and powders look less cakey also.
Kashyua L.
This product works like a charm!!! I don't have a problem using it and haven't encounter any issues with this product! Easy to use and love it that there's no sense of smell!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.