BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leonor A.
Las Vegas
Love! This stuff does keep my make up set and in place! Even in the heat this stuff works magic. Some cons are the smell? It's a weird scent but I get past it. The spray itself is lightweight and I would recommend!
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love it but it sprays too thick. I wish it was a more fine mist because I feel like it's easy to apply too much and then have to wait forever for it to dry and it can drop which is not cute. Great formula though
Alex B.
Norfolk
it's not a joke, it means all nighter for a reason, because it really last ALL NIGHT! easy to apply, the only con is that the mist could be a bit finer so there wouldn't be small wet spots but this product really is the bomb!
Britta S.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I used to never use setting spray because I thought it was pointless but then I borrowed some of this from a friend and fell in love. I tried to find a dupe for this but couldn’t find anything that worked like it.
leny G.
La Porte, TX
I would recommend this setting spray when you want your make up to last a little longer. It is so easy to apply & it is so refreshing. It is very light weight and I usually spray before and after I apply makeup on.
Annie M.
My go to setting spray when I know I have a long day ahead of me! I may be crazy but it's not my favorite smell for a setting spray, but that's not enough to make me not use it. Keeps my makeup in place for hours!!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This stuff is amazing. I have oily, acne prone skin especially the week before my period. I get that hormonal chin acne. This stuff doesn't bother it and my makeup never slides off. It feels weird at first but it works great
Gabrielle S.
Lexington, KY
keeps your makeup on all night!! as in the name!! it is very easy to apply one squirt goes a long way with this product it gives a natural matte finish which i really like and yes i have bought this about 3 times!
Katelyn V.
This is the last step in my makeup routine and my makeup will not budge all day if I use this. It's a very fine mist and easy to use. I have repurchased 3 times and need to buy another one because I just ran out!!
Sydney G.
Somers , CT
All time favorite setting spray! Feels so refreshing leaves the skin looking smooth and locks everything into place. Definitely worth the money I have repurchased multiple times and highly recommend to others looking for a good setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.