BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
💖😒Rosa M.
Dequeen, Arkansas
I love this long lasting spray when I'm at the party and I'm sweating I think my makeup is ruined but it's not recommend to the people that would like their makeup to last
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
I've never really been able to see the big deal about setting sprays. But this was easy to use and had a nice spray. I didn't notice it make my makeup last any longer. But it did seem like it helped my make up settle a bit. So I'm still on the search for a setting spray that will amaze me.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I have used this and I don't normally have an issue with my make up moving around on my face except my eyeliner but I notice when I use this I don't experience any of that
Monique R.
Lexington, KY
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. Buy it! You won't be sorry. It really does help melt the makeup into your skin. It keeps my makeup in place and fresh for hours.
Sonya E.
This product is like glue for my make up, I always had a problem keeping my make-up on for parties, but this has finally done the trick. Don't know what I'd do without it.
Laurie H.
Worth the price! My makeup wouldn’t move even if I ran a marathon and swam across an ocean! Ok, maybe it will then. But it sure did survive a crazy night on the town! All Night Long lives up to its name.
Jennifer M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray...
I purchased it in Vegas like 8 years ago on a whim and I have been faithful to it since, and I flip Brands and products a lot
Joanna A.
This stuff sets the setting spray standard. It's a bit pricey though, so I'm always looking for a dupe. But if you want to buy something that you know will work, get this!
Madeline M.
This product makes my makeup last all day long and is so refreshing when applied, it dosent leave your face looking cakey and also has a perfect fine mist for the aplicator
Kaylee F.
Sunbury, OH
My favorite setting spray! Keeps my makeup looking good & I don’t need to re-apply any throughout the day/night. Smell is nice.. nothing strong and overpowering. Price is decent as well! Highly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.