BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alison D.
Durham, NC
I never really used setting sprays but this really holds my makeup for the whole day which I love. I have oily skin and my makeup tends to get off throughout the day but this keeps my makeup in tact.
Salem C.
I found this didn’t make the most noticeable difference in the lasting power of my makeup, and occasionally it would disrupt certain products I had used or it wouldn’t spray evenly on the face and would just leave droplets everywhere that would take forever to dry.
Angel H.
Enid, OK
My skin can get pretty oily throughout the day, and during the summer I sweat a lot on my face. This makes my makeup seriously last forever. I notice a difference if I don't use it. Amazing setting spray.
Savanna N.
Pineville, KY
A must have for a long day/night. I was a little skeptical at first when seeing the price tag but it is a wonderful product. It does not leave my face at all oily like I thought. The only thing I do not care for is the price of the product.
Danni R.
madison
Kind of pricey for such a little bottle when there are other brands that work just as well with not costing you so much! Like I said, it works well but other products work well without being too expensive
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
This is my go-to setting spray. It's very light and doesn't add any shine to my skin- which I prefer. It dries quickly and holds my makeup in place all day. What more could you want out of a setting spray?
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
To be hones I don't have anything good or bad to say about this. And quite frankly I can't tell if it makes my makeup last longer. I just got it and I still haven't tested it out to see which lasts longer.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
Phenomenal product! Keeps my makeup in place all day long. Your makeup will not look cakey at all, looks fresh and flawless. I will even spray again mid day if I'm home and thinking of it or before we go out at night. Well worth the price!
lorraine G.
Portland, OR
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried. Mine has lasted a long time and is a great price. Out of all the different types. This one is my favorite. I have recommended this product to my friends and they loved it.
Yami S.
This product helps my makeup stay in place all day long with out amusing or moving at all and I really like it for days that I know I'm going to be out all day long because it helps my makeup stay in tact
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.