BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sylena C.
This is my go to setting spray everyday . Its truly like weightless and misty . It lasts all day and all night . I have combination skin and it's perfect for me .
Jhoanna R.
Kearns , UT
I love this setting spray it feels refreshing and it also makes my makeup last longer than when I don’t use it it has a natural finish and I love that about it I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry me out I personally will recommend this product to others
Kaylee P.
This product actually does help your makeup last throughout the day. I do recommend this to someone looking for a good setting spray that will last long while at the same time help with your makeup staying in place and not sliding.
Kyli K.
It keeps my makeup on my face in 90 degree heat so it's 5 stars from me! I apply it lightly once I've finished my liquid foundation and concealer, then add a few more spritzes once I've fully finished my face.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Hands down the best setting spray. It is pricey but keeps my eyeliner and skin products in place all day! I used to use a different setting spray by UD but this one cannot be beat. I will definitely be buying again.
Allie W.
Shawnee, KS
This finishing spray is amazing. My makeup always stays on all day and into the night. It stays looking matte and never creases. I know that if I use this spray I don't need to worry about the longevity of my makeup.
Natalie R.
Valencia, CA
This product is amazing! I have tried countless setting sprays and this is the holy grail! My makeup stays in place all day and I barely feel it. I will definitely been repurchasing this item when my bottle runs out!
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
This is the spray that all other products try to be but can't. It is much pricier than other options but this is one area where the cost pays off in a huge way. It is not sticky, it's light weight and feels great on!
Jakob G.
Tried this once and I love it so freaking much!!! Its really refreshing and really great for a good price. I highly recommend on buying it for yourself or for a stocking stuffer for a makeup lover. Buy buy buy this you will love it so freaking much.
Joyce L.
Beaverton, OR
The holy grail make up setting spray. Worth every penny you spend. It sets and locks in your makeup perfectly. I cannot find any reason to hate it. It is definitely one of the best makeup setting mists that you can find in the market.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.