BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor C.
Cedar City, UT
I love this setting spray! I feel like it works it’s best when combined with the all nighter foundation as well. It does smell a little funny and that takes some getting used to. It’s also expensive, so I’m not able to buy it often. If it was slightly cheaper I’d always buy.
Mary S.
George, IA
I have repurchased this so many times it’s ridiculous. I will always swear by this! Spray it on before a date and nothing gets left behind on the mans black shirt! Excellent stuff!
Amanda N.
Anchorage, AK
Stop reading, get in the car, drive to Ulta, and buy this immediately!

I first used this spray about a year ago at a friend's house and it has been a staple in my makeup bag every since. It is like magic -- lipstick will last all day, even through meals, eye makeup will last multiple days, it doesn't make you feel or look oily, it dries quickly, and it lasts forever. I've been using the travel sized bottle for like four months, and I use probably 2-3 times as many pumps as it recommends, just because I feel like makeup lasts longer with a more full-faced coverage.
Lauren B.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I don't know if I will ever use another setting spray again. This keeps everything exactly where you put it. Perfect for weddings and nights out when you can't be worrying about how you look. Keeps my skin from getting too oily. Lasts a long time too so the price isn't bad.
Taylor D.
Favorite setting spray! Fixes up any cakiness while locking in your makeup at the same time, leaving a beautiful finish. I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and will continue buying more when I run out!
Leslie C.
Chicago
I highly recommend! Product has been in my daily routine since I started using it! I would say it's good for both oily and dry skin and always gives it that nice matte look!
Kalila S.
Chester, VA
The name says and that's what it does. An amazing primer for combination skin . Work wonders for my skin and my makeup didn't move all night long . Don't think it will work well with Dry skin though
Brittany H.
Missoula
It lives up to the hype! All nighter lasts literally all night. It’s lightweight, doesn’t move your makeup when you apply, and makes all powders melt away. It’s great and would definitely recommend.
Demiĺ B.
Northport, AL
Have heard absolutely nothing but amazing things about this product. So glad they changed their packaging, if you're someone else who cares about that you'll probably think it's pretty cute too. This product does everything it says it will and more. Bathe in it!
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite setting spray. I have oily skin, and it works great for me. Keeps my makeup on all night, and I also use it throughout the day to freshen up my look. I would definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.