BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Vanessa R.
This is hands down the best setting spray in the market. It really locks down my makeup and keeps it on all day and night. The packaging is ok I just wish that the spray was a little bit more fine but other than that it’s amazing.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
Expensive as can be, but worth every penny!!!!!
A little goes along way, the finish is a beautiful neutral finish, no shine and no matte. I wear it on the long haul days knowing how I start the day is how I'm going to look at the end of the day. The only slight downfall is it gas a funny smell when you spray it on, but it dissipates quickly. I LOVE this stuff!!!
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This is an excellent setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and staying in place all day. It does not make me oily and does not break my skin out. Has a minor scent, but nothing offensive. Would definitely purchase again!
Anna S.
I LIVE BY THIS!!! This is my go to for everything! It gives off a very natural look and really does keep your makeup in all day and night! The price is good for the quality of setting spray! I 1000% recommend this to other people!
Freddy G.
Homewood, AL
I love this setting makeup spray it melts all powder that you may have in your complexion and it looks your makeup at the same time. I have really oily skin and this spray keeps me from getting oily throughout the day i live it !!
TiffanyNicole S.
Houston
I really like this product, I have very oily skin and this just helped to keep my makeup in place and I didn't have a shine that i would normally have or that dead look that you get from using powder. I love the amount you get for the price and just the results I'm sold.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
i honestly love this setting spray! is super long lasting,it resist to the heat ive been in a party outside and it didnt melt off,it feels super nice it doesnt feel heavy at all i totally recommend it even though its a bit pricey.
Zaena M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my best setting spray that I left to use after my make up, it last for so long in leaves my skin really dry.. i’m actually a normal to oily skin type and I usually see oil on my nose which I don’t see after applied.
Kendra H.
This setting spray is great for keeping your makeup in place all day! I think it’s particularly better for people with an oily-er skin type. It kind of dries my skin out because I have super dry skin. It is more of a matte setting spray so I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something to add a dewy finish to your makeup. I’d say the biggest downfall is the scent, it’s not pleasant. But I definitely don’t have any problems with this keeping my makeup in place and making it last all day!
Andrea B.
Simi Valley , CA
This is by far my favorite setting spray my skin is normal but I get oily on my t-zone but with this spray it makes my foundation matte so it stays in place I love it I would recommend this to anyone with oily or normal skin❤️❤️❤️
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.