BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
My go to setting spray ! Urban decay has amazing products but this is by far one of their best. Long lasting and does not feel heavy at all. I would highly recommend it for all skin types and for long wear !
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
This setting spray was the first I ever tried, and it's been hard to find another one I like as much as I liked this one. It's one of the more expensive ones, but it does really hold my makeup all day like it's supposed to.
Taylor C.
Houma, LA
Love this product! It sets my makeup without making it look dry like some setting powders. All Nighter also doesn't make you look greasy or shiny. It literally lasts all night, so there's no need to reapply!
Kathleen D.
Keeps my makeup on all day. Seriously just my ride or die. I always thought setting sprays were a waste of money until I finally tried this and now I always have it. It doesn't dry my skin like some people complain.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
One of the best setting sprays out there! Went to a concert and I was in the crowd and wearing a full beat face and it didn't even budge by the end of the night!! Literally everyone needs this in their life!
Brittany H.
Weatherford, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I use this before work everyday and my makeup last despite getting sweaty and hot. I can go out for a night on the town and wake up with my makeup still in place.
Ashley C.
Pendleton , OR
No setting spray this far has compared to the all nighter. This is my holy grail, hands down. I've been able to wear a beat face and work out with no movement. I highly recommend this, its worth your dollar.
Vicktoria B.
carrollton, TX
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I've tried others but I always go back to this one. It makes me makeup last all day and all night. It had a great finish and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky.
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I received a sample of this setting spray the other day. I tried it, and it’s alright. Definitely better than some of the other sprays I’ve tried. I do have to say the smell is a little off putting. But other than that it does what it’s suppose to do.
Jennifer S.
Ashland , KY
I've only recently started using this setting spray. However, after using this for a few weeks, I can definitely tell it works. I work 12hrs a day, with this setting spray it extends the longevity of my makeup! It keeps everything in place! Love LOVE this setting spray, definitely a staple for me .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.