BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
This setting spray kept my makeup in place all day. Usually when I get home by face looks like an oil mine, but when I use this it doesn't even feel oily or gross.
Brenda D.
littlefield
This has been my ride or die. I love this setting spray definitely worth the money. It gives me that flawless finish. Love the packaging and the way the bottle sprays out. I need to restock on it soon!
Shelby M.
I adore this!! Works wonders for me! Gives me a beautiful matte finish without leaving me looking dry! Nice packaging, my makeup doesn't move when I wear it! Would buy again!!
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
I really liked this product because it softened the powdery look of my foundation and it helped my makeup base stay on all night. Plus it also felt very refreshing too. Highly recommend this setting spray
Marie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite setting spray when I’m using a matte foundation. It keeps my makeup looking flawless and oil-free. I will keep buying this as long as they keep making it.
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
Best setting spray that I've tried. It makes your makeup melt together and stay in place all day. I never have to worry about my makeup going anywhere when I set it with this
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
This stuff is magical. I am a wedding photographer and my makeup stays on through any weather, sweat, and heat! One product I find myself coming back to over and over again!
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is by far my favorite setting spray. Especially when I go for a full glam look and want it to last all night, this is my go-to. It's like super glue for your makeup but it doesn't feel sticky or harsh. It's a necessity!!
Emily M.
wantagh
This kept my makeup on all day! I cant stress enough how good this setting spray is. I also love the cooling effect and its very good for all skin types. I reccommend to beginners and pros of makeup.
Linette A.
Makes my make up look so much nicer and less powdery by just a few sprays. It literally melts the make up into my skin as if it was nothing! I would put on a very thick and heavy feeling liquid lipstick and spray this afterward and the heavy feeling literally disappeared :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.