BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kayleigh S.
Drexel, NC
This is the only setting spray that I use. It's amazing. Setting spray will change your makeup game. My makeup would wear off and transfer before but with setting spray, NOPE.
Kirsten F.
makes my makeup last all day long! makes my powder and foundation mix perfecting. great for all skin types! i don't like the price though... $30 seems like a lot to spend on a setting spray
Brandi M.
Jackson, MS
My makeup sits all day with this. No separation or breakdown from oils!! I’ve used it for years as well as the deslick and I love them both. It has a light scent and isn’t sticky
Dandie D.
Let me start off by saying that Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is a staple in my makeup collection. For someone who loves to pack on the makeup before a fun night out, this is a MUST!! i have oily skin and seem to sweat when out with a group of friends. This is easily applicable when I finish applying my makeup. This product keeps my foundation set, concealer from creasing and keeps my smokey eye from running, and overall keeps my makeup looking fresh as if I just applied it. Once less thing I have to worry about on a night out! I would never leave the house without applying the All Nighter setting spray on top of my makeup! I recommend this to all makeup lovers!
Cayla W.
Let me just start off by saying, I love Urban Decay as a company in general and they are one of my favorite brands. I had been looking for a makeup setting spray, and received a sample of this from sephora at one time and ever since I have been in love with it. As soon as I ran out of my sample, I went ahead and purchased the full size as I love this product so much. I feel like it really does a good job of prolonging my makeup and the claims of this product are nothing short of true! This is a staple piece in my morning routine. Also a tip, if you want your highlight to be more noticeable, spray the setting spray and then apply your highlight before it dries! In conclusion, I love this setting spray and it is an essential part of my daily makeup routine!
tony c.
yes yes yes one on my faves that keep me save with makeup all night long matte finish easy to apply and lovely smell and cute bottle super lightweight for anyone ill probably buy more than one as usual
Hallie H.
tucson
This setting spray WORKS. It makes my skin feel so nice and refreshed. It makes my makeup last so much longer. I have VERY dry skin and this helps so much throughout the day. I absolutely recommend it.
Rikki M.
Lake forest , CA
Love this spray does seem to help with havjng your make up stay on. Good for combination skin or even oily, I do recommend a powder with it for your make up to stay on longer.
Emily F.
Beaverton, OR
Keeps my makeup put. I like to use either as a setting spray or to set loose pigments on my eyes. easy to use, nice mister. Kind of expensicve, is my only con. I use on dry - combo skin with no issues. I can see it not working as well on oily skin though
Savannah S.
I got a trial size of the All Nighter setting spray, and it is hands down the BEST setting spray available. It held my makeup even in the extreme humidity of the south!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.