BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alex M.
Richmond
I find myself always repurchasing this ! It literally will last all night ! It’s worth the little extra money. I’ve recently went swimming and it lasted through all of the sun water and sweat! Definitely definitely recommend
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
This setting spray was the first I ever tried, and it's been hard to find another one I like as much as I liked this one. It's one of the more expensive ones, but it does really hold my makeup all day like it's supposed to.
Jolene S.
Gibraltar, MI
I really love the Urban Decay setting Sprays! It sets my face and give me a natural dewy glowing look! I have normal skin and this makes my makeup last all day! I'd recommend to everyone with all skin combinations!
Stephanie G.
It's a pretty good setting spray but the a couple things that I don't like about it is that it make my makeup look shiny and and at some points my face gets itchy with this setting spray but overall it does keep the make up lasting way longer.
Isabel C.
Sturtevant , WI
Makes my makeup go from cakey, and a bit powered to looking like real skin. Gives me a natural finish, and is super hydrating and locks my makeup in place. Mist is super fine and I recommend this to others!!
Cristina C.
Warrensburg, MO
I have used all the urban decay setting sprays and I always go back to all nighter. Sephora had the 2 pack all nighter set during the holiday and I got 2, one set for my sister and one set for my stock supply lol I love it and it's a never fail product for me.
Ryleigh P.
W Bridgewater, MA
The best setting spray i have ever used, this will get me through a 10 hour work day while wearing a dental mask on and off constantly. The days that i don't use this my makeup stays on half as long. This will always be a staple in my routine
Marina B.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say! It's a cult classic for a reason. It doesn't give you that uncomfortable tight feeling just locks in your make up for a good 8 hours. This is really one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've repurchased more times than I can count and will not go back to any other! Please continue to offer this product Urban Decay!
Kaitlin G.
I love this product!! It is such an amazing formula and does the job! It literally feels like it's sinks into my skin! So easy to apply! It has protection from sun and your makeup! I recommend to everybody!
Abbie C.
The BEST setting spray! I will continue to purchase it over and over. I do wish it was a little more affordable but still so worth it! Would love to see urban decay make a setting spray with sun protection!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.