BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Krystal R.
Bronx , NY
This really makes my makeup stay alllll day. Although it has a wet look to it at first, it dries matte which I love. I don't think it has SPF or anything. Very easy to apply. I have a sample but I want the full size!
Haley J.
I only use this on special occasions since it’s so expensive. It’s a great product but I think you would be just as well off buying one from Walmart just because I can’t tell a huge difference it how well it works .
Allie B.
Tampa, FL
I can not begin to rave about how amazing this product is. You can purchase a smaller travel size one for $15 (it's actually not that small and not a typical travel size) or a bigger one for $30. I was hesitant buying the big one because I had never tried it before but my friend said it was good so I gave it a try. It was WAY better than good, it kept my makeup on for my whole 6 hour shift at work plus going out to dinner and hanging with friends afterwards. I've used cheap setting spray such as the NYX one and it didn't help my makeup stay at all. When you apply it remember to apply it in an X and T formation on your face for full coverage and make sure it's at least 10 inches from your face to prevent too much dewiness!
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This was the first ever setting spray that I used. It really got me excited about using setting sprays. I got it in my ipsy bag. Whenever I use it, i can rest assured that my makeup isn't going anywhere once it's on.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I love this setting spray! My makeup wont budge! It last literally all day, although i do get oily but i just blot and im ok..other than that my makeup is still perfect.
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
This is the spray that all other products try to be but can't. It is much pricier than other options but this is one area where the cost pays off in a huge way. It is not sticky, it's light weight and feels great on!
Brooke C.
Locust Grove, GA
LOVED THIS. MY MAKEUP DIDNT MOVE AT ALL. LOOKED BEAUTIFUL ALL NIGHT. And also feels great to refresh with throughout the day. I definitely recommend. It doesn't have a weird smell like some setting sprays do either.
Allie W.
Shawnee, KS
This finishing spray is amazing. My makeup always stays on all day and into the night. It stays looking matte and never creases. I know that if I use this spray I don't need to worry about the longevity of my makeup.
Brittany M.
Paoli, In
Amazing as a primer OR setting spray! Definitely helps my make up stay all day long! I personally like the cooling one the best because it helps keep my face from sweating and also help with keeping my face moisturized without making me look greasy!!
stefania p.
Los Angeles
I have the full size of this spray and it works wonders! I have had this for almost a year and I am still on the same bottle. This is great for long lasting makeup. It is always great for making your highlight stand out more and be blinding.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.