BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Let me say I live in Arizona and its hot as heck here but this wonderful setting spray will make ur makeup last all day long you will look the same as you walked out the door
Marie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite setting spray when I’m using a matte foundation. It keeps my makeup looking flawless and oil-free. I will keep buying this as long as they keep making it.
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
100 percent my favorite setting spray! Makeup does not move for hours at all! Perfect for long hot summer days and special occasions where you need your makeup to stay on for!
Elena
Out of any setting spray I have used this one is by far the best! Totally worth the money all though a little pricey. Light weight very easy to apply sprays all over in one spritz and lasts a very long time! If I had the money I would totally buy again I stick by this product
Linny J.
I agree that it is expensive, but I find it is totally worth it. I used this and at first I didn't take notice to the wonders it was doing. I'm a college student and I walk about 3 miles a day in 80 degree heat to class. I would come back and wouldn't even have to use a oil blotting sheet or anything. Then the past few days I have forgotten to use it and I come back to the room, look at my makeup and I am horrified. Needless to say, I won't stop using this product. It truly keeps your makeup flawless throughout the day no matter the heat. I 110% recommend this product to anyone
Dandie D.
Let me start off by saying that Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is a staple in my makeup collection. For someone who loves to pack on the makeup before a fun night out, this is a MUST!! i have oily skin and seem to sweat when out with a group of friends. This is easily applicable when I finish applying my makeup. This product keeps my foundation set, concealer from creasing and keeps my smokey eye from running, and overall keeps my makeup looking fresh as if I just applied it. Once less thing I have to worry about on a night out! I would never leave the house without applying the All Nighter setting spray on top of my makeup! I recommend this to all makeup lovers!
Ava G.
If you're having trouble with your makeup lasting all day... then invest in this incredible makeup setting spray! It leaves your makeup lasting all day with a flawless finish!
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
This setting spray kept my makeup in place all day. Usually when I get home by face looks like an oil mine, but when I use this it doesn't even feel oily or gross.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
This is my absolute favorite setting spray when I want my makeup to last All day! I used it for prom, graduation, a wedding. It literally sets your makeup and it does not budge! It's a must have in my collection!
Rikki M.
Lake forest , CA
Love this spray does seem to help with havjng your make up stay on. Good for combination skin or even oily, I do recommend a powder with it for your make up to stay on longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.