BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Trinity H.
Jackson, OH
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray this makes my makeup 100% perfectly set I work in a factory in a warehouse and we are they are there during sanitation so it's always wet my makeup stays on through all of it.
abby l.
This is my favorite setting spray i have ever used!! It does exactly what it claims to do and is perfect for all skin types!!! Although, I would appreciate a bit of a scent because it has absolutely no scent!
Ashly P.
Ludlow
I like this product. Lightweight. Smells good. Works well. Slightly pricey but then again everything is now a days. I’ve been trying to compare this and a cheaper product to see which I like better. My skin is oily and this doesn’t add to that.
Miriam M.
Corsicana , TX
I used this back in the day back when everyone was hyped about it. I didn’t see a big difference with it for the longevity of the makeup but it did blend everything together as it if we’re a moisturizing spray
Sav S.
The original formula in the white bottle was so much better. This formula is drying and has a very odd scent to it. I returned it to Sephora immediately. I would not recommend this to my fellow dry skin girls.
Alanna K.
East Haven
Almost feels refreshing to finish your look with this, and it really does help hold your face so it doesn't come off after a few hrs. I tend to not use it on everyday looks but for night time or all day wear.
Lauren M.
Astoria
This product really helps keep your makeup on all night! I went out, and after a night of sweating my makeup was still on pretty well. It also doesn't make me oily which is good!
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes!! I love it! My make-up does not budge at all while wearing this even when standing out in the beating sun for 2 hours and sweating like crazy! On top of that, it finishes my look by blending everything together.
Rachel K.
Alexandria, VA
I began using this on New Years Eve. I only use it when I have full face makeup on. I am not entirely sure if it makes a difference. The only noticeable difference I can identify is that my face does not get an oil shine to it throughout the day.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I love going to concerts and festivals but hate how my make up is usually coming off by halfway through a show, but ever since buying this I've left the house and returned home with the same flawless make up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.