BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Molly B.
I found this product to be really effective. It gave my makeup a nice finish and made it last longer, without making it oily. Whenever I used it I felt that I had a good makeup day. Overall, I would recommend.
Samantha G.
I will never use any other setting spray again. This is my all time favorite because I promise you that using this after applying makeup is the best idea. Nothing budges with it on, and it’s super lightweight.
Carly C.
Wilmington, NC
Overpriced for what it does. There are way more cheaper options for the same, if not better, quality. It feels good on the face but other than that I don’t see a huge difference when I don’t wear it. I will not purchase again.
Valerie P.
Jamaica, NY
I love this setting spray, haven't found anything comparable. It literally keeps everything in place all night. You need around 4-5 spritzes and you're good to go! What I love about it is that it makes me feel hydrated post make up application.
Sarah E.
This is the only setting spray that I will use to this day. Nothing compares. Just a few sprays when I get done with my makeup routine and my face is perfect all day. It has no shimmer it's a flat not oily product and I would recommend to others.
Katie M.
Auburn, ME
Holy grail of setting sprays!!! Absolute best setting spray that I’ve ever tried. This keeps me looking matte all freaking day, which is very hard to do because I have SUPER oily skin. Would recommend this 10/10. Please never discontinue this!
Lexxis G.
West New York, NJ
All nighter has been my go to setting spray for a few years and I love it. Once I'm done doing my makeup I use a few spritz of all nighter and my makeup doesn't budge. It's helped me when I go to concerts and don't want sweating to ruin my face.
Guadalupe P.
I live for this setti ng spray. Since the day I've been using this I apply it before doing my makeup and I don't break out and I've seen how it does actually make your makeup last longer. Will countinue buying
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
Really good setting spray. It truly helps to make your makeup last all night and good for all skin types. My favorite thing about this product is it's lightweight and blends all my makeup together at the end.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves me matte and smooth all day! It smells good, keeps makeup on all day and is a great refresher. I use it before application to keep my skin matte and then on top for longevity. It's such a good product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.