BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alessandra C.
Las Cruces , NM
This setting spray is a staple in any mua stash, it really puts it in place for pretty much the whole day. Definitely will last a good amount of time, I like to fan immediately after spraying to get a more flawless set
Hannah L.
This stuff worksss! I’ve used a lot of different setting sprays but none even come close to this one. It truly does all that it claims too. My makeup melts perfectly into the skin while making it stay in place all day.
Rhonda L.
Absolutely love this setting spray. When it says all nighter it means it. I have nothing bad to say about this light weight comfortable spray. I love the sprayer it’s a mist not a punch you in the face sort of product.
Kelsi D.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this stuff! Much better than the other setting sprays they make. I can tell it really improves the longevity of my makeup, especially my eyemakeup. My only gripe is the price; but I continue to purchase anyway!
Amanda B.
Jonesboro, AR
Every time I use this spray, my make up looks the same as when I put it on, even hours later. I work 12 hour shifts and often get compliments at work that my make up always looks as good when I came in as when I leave.
Stephanie A.
It keeps my makeup in-tact, i would do my makeup in the morning and at night it is still perfect. I use about 5 sprits i love it 😩😩. It’s perfect for oily skin like mine too. And i would def use it and buy it again :)
Schelsy B.
Southern California
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have forgotten how many times I have repurchased this. It does make my make last into the wee hours of the morning and all night dancing and raving. I highly recommend it.
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
I'm so sorry if you've bought this because you are now addicted and can not live without it. I can not live without this product!!! It is a MUST HAVE! Makes makeup last 10x longer, skin feel better and fresher. Works on top of ANY makeup, for ANY skin type.
Megan s.
Pinellas Park, FL
I can not say enough good things about this setting spray! The prayer itself sprays a super fine mist (so fine I have put my other setting sprays in the bottle when I was finished!) and it really does make the difference in the way my makeup sits and lasts
Leigh C.
Rocklin, CA
I know everyone raves about this setting spray and they're right!! On a girls night out after dancing or going to a hot concert, my make up always stays in tact and this would have to be a staple in my make up routine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.