BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca M.
This is honestly the only setting spray I use. I bought it for the first time for my Junior Prom and i’ve never gone back. Your makeup stays locked in place, and it’s so easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this!
Caitlin F.
Clifton Park
This keeps my makeup locked tight in place all day I love the little bottle because I travel a lot the only thing I would do is if your mascara is not waterproof but the mascara on after you you put on the setting spray
Sarah H.
I can't say enough how much I love this product. It works great and keeps my makeup in place. Used this to keep it set for work, parties, and even outdoor weddings. Great product, will definitely continue to purchase it!
Cecilia G.
Mission, TX
Great product for summer to keep makeup in place. It really does help for my foundation, bronzer, blush and highlight to stay locked in one place. The only downside to me is that its a bit pricey so I don’t buy as often.
Kelsey Q.
Towson
This setting spray has changed my life. Typically due to oil, my foundation will break up around my nose. But every time I use this spray, it’s locked in until I take my makeup off! It keeps all the oils at bay all day!
BD D.
Boca Raton
Love this product! Have been using for almost 2 years now. My face naturally gets really oily through out the day, with makeup or without. This is the best setting spray in my opinion! It holds my makeup together longer!
Mary L.
As a makeup artist, for mostly brides and bridal parties I want the makeup I do to last all day! This product really does help lock in your makeup for the entire day! I also use it on myself sometimes! I trust this spray and highly recommend it
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
Love setting sprays! I gave this one a go first and though it was nice and my makeup was held in place I have extremely oily skin and this one did not hold up to it. I would recommend for people with normal to dry skin.
Elia M.
Urban decay makes some of the best setting sprays and and makeup. I started to use this product last month and can already see the difference on how it even prevents makeup transactions to clothes ! I highly recommend it
Jerilynn L.
This setting spray is a holy grail. I’ve been using it since high school. It gives a nice matte finish and does not let your makeup budge, truly for all night. It’s very lightweight and you don’t need to spray a lot. I love this product and always go back to it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.