BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester , OH
I absolutely love this thing you put it on and you do all your daily work go in the sun and stuff and you makeup will look the same it's crazy how your makeup looks
Laura R.
Cleveland
This product does a pretty good job on setting my make up, but it doesn’t make it stay all day. It is very expensive so you obviously want to make sure you’re getting the best.
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
I use this one on special occasions. Weddings, quinces, big parties like that or clubbing nights. Use it when you're going out and knowing you'll be active. Even if you sweat your makeup stays in place. I love it
Sarai C.
Cary
I love this setting spray! You could be in the hottest weather and spray your makeup before you leave and take it with you just to refresh your face and your makeup will stay in place for so long!
Lauren S.
You makeup is not going anywhere after you use this setting spray. Not to mention it helps with oil control. What a great combo. This will forever be my favorite setting spray.
Shreenz P.
Clarksburg, MD
This is a great make a product. I put it on my foundation to set it first with the beauty blender. Then I spray some at the end when I am done my make up and the results are fantastic. My make up last for hours just like I had applied it.
Jessica B.
Chula Vista, CA
This setting spray is the best by far. It really helped keep my makeup in place all night. It sprays on nicely and doesn't come out to harsh. It smells wonderful and feels fresh as well.
Alejandra C.
I know that there are other setting sprays on the market and I've tried a few if those others, however nothing has beat my all time favorite UD chill Makeup setting spray. It gives me the best all night wear with my makeup and best of all it makes it look better on my skin. The way the spray sets the makeup on face makes my foundation, contour, blusher and highlight seem like it's my skin! This spray keeps my face oils at bay the longest allwong my foundation to to show as it was intended Matte Satin or glowing. I recommend this to everyone who has not found the right setting spray.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This is my holy grail. Spray this on and your makeup lasts all night. Also love the effect it gives your face. Really sets your makeup in a mate and semi dewy affect. Love this!!
Vanessa B.
Santa Clara
I haven't been using a setting spray consistently for too long, but after finding this gem, I certainly do and notice the difference. It also lasts a decent amount of time for the price. A win for me!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.