BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
At the beginning when I first tried it I didn't like it because I felt it wasn't doing anything. But then after a couple of times using it I realized how much longer my makeup would stay in place. I like it and I would definitely suggest trying it out
Kayleigh T.
I'm not really a setting spray type of gal, and I was hoping that this product would've changed that for me, but I'm indifferent. It's very lightweight with no scent to me, but I can't decide if I think it makes any difference to the longevity of my makeup.
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
My favorite setting spray ever! I have 3 back ups in my collection. I notice a difference with my make up if I don't use this and I LOVE the new packaging! And the spritzer is amazing and evenly sprays the whole face.
Mackenzie M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
works very well. If i sweat the night away, my makeup stays on and in shape. The smell is not bad or strong, and compared to other setting sprays, it works like a charm. I love this product and can’t wait to buy again
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
This product is amazing! My makeup really lasts all day when I use this. It’s a little pricey but absolutely worth it in the long run. I have combination skin and even the oily parts of my face last throughout the day.
Maddie U.
Stephens City, VA
Good spray to set the face, this helps make my makeup last. I highly recommend if you can afford it. At the price point it is ($30) makes me want to try a cheaper option buy it, but it is good. If your looking for a cheaper option go for the new Milani one😊
CARO J.
Yesss i love this. It makes my mameup look flawless in the finish. I have very dry skin and ot makes ot look amazing. I recommend thks for everyone to use of tje are looking for flawless finish. Highly reccomend. Amazing product.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I cannot say enough about this product.. it is actually my saving grace. It makes my makeup LAST and it also helps me keep a matte finish with very oily skin!! I have bought and rebought this product numerous times!!!
Rachel V.
Provo, UT
This is the only setting spray I have ever purchased and I don't think I'll ever try another again! It keeps everything in place and wiks oil away. I'm super pleased with my purchase and it truly does last "all night".
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
This setting spray works fantastically. It doesn't have a bad smell to it and sprays evenly on the face. This product is good for helping makeup stay on! It doesn't make my face oily and it keeps makeup looking great all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.