BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mackenzie P.
All-time favorite setting spray!! I can use this for events, dates, or a night out with my girls. This product gives you a flawless finish and exceeds my original expectations.
Hannah K.
Nashville , TN
This is the best setting spray for going out if you're concern is your makeup staying/lasting! Also amazing for summer in the heat and humidity~I'm a huge fan of this product !
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It’s great for oily skin and doesn’t make you feel even more oily. It leaves it with a natural finish is easy to apply and I highly recommend to others. It really keeps my makeup on all day and night.
Alexis E.
this is the best setting spray I have ever used it refreshes ur face and setts your makeup all in one. It is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it is a little bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Jadah J.
When it came to setting spray in the past I have been let down and very disappointed however the all nighter makeup setting spray by Urban Decay is my all-time favorite and go to I like to use Smashbox as well but when I know that I have a long night and I don't have time to get home and change my makeup this setting spray does exactly what it says there's been nights that I fell asleep even though I know it's bad for me with my makeup on and woke up the next morning with it still fresh looking like I just got it done so if you looking for a product that legitimately work this is my go to product and I have combination skin
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
After seeing this product in so many Youtube reviews and the high ratings on the Sephora and Ulta website, I bought the travel size at Ulta (the travel size is really decently sized, wouldn't have guessed it wasn't a regular size) to see what the hype was about. I finally got an occasion to use it, I spritzed it all over my face after finishing my makeup. I live in Miami which means HUMIDITY, and this stuff kept everything in place, my matte lipstick and liner never budged. Another thing I really liked was that it dried matte, there was no shiny areas of my skin so I didn't have to go in with a translucent powder or anything. I call it the "hairspray of the face", except it is a light nonsticking mist. I am very happy with the travel size but will definitely buy the full size when it runs out. Worth the hype!
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
Your makeup isn't going anywhere. It's light weight and keeps everything together. I have dry skin, but I moisturize before I start my routine--it doesn't dry it back out. It's perfect and it dries fast.
Kourtney C.
Piggott, AR
This definitely keeps my makeup in place. It keeps my matte finish looking good while keeping my highlight bright. I love this setting spray and it’s worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone else.
Ashley C.
LaVista, NE
The absolute best setting spray. I have extremely oily skin and this stuff keeps the shine away for so long. I don’t know what I would do without it. It is a must have for sure
Ellen K.
I used this product at my wedding. It was perfect! It was a hot day and we were on our feet for hours! The next morning and my brunch, everything was exactly where I left it ;)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.