BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Queen Esther S.
Another favorite for priming and setting my makeup. Smells great and helps my makeup to pop. Especially for that highlighter honey. 💕💕💕 And it's a product of Skindinavia! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Kayla W.
I wasn’t sure if setting sprays were all that necessary but my make up was not staying put for more than an hour. I got this and wow! My make stays looking fresh for a long time.
Katie F.
Livonia
Urban Decay setting spray is the only one that I ever use. And I never have any problems with my makeup shifting or coming off. I always encourage other people to use it as well
Kristen W.
Dallas, NC
I use this every day, especially in summer when it's super hot & I get sweaty. I do find that it extends my makeup wear & it's a nice must that feels great when you spray it on.
Suzanne W.
Helps keep my makeup from metling and sliding. Most sprays have irritating scents or too much fragrance or don't do what they are supposed to. This one remains a favorite.
Sarah M.
Osseo, MN
To never cry again because the makeup came out at the most important time! I love this product and it's great to know that my makeup will not come out so easily on any occasion!
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
Great setting spray - really does make my makeup last longer but I wish the mist was finer. However, I only buy this product on sale as it doesn’t feel as it has enough impact to be worth it at full price.
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This is the best setting spray that I has been using and I only got the sample and I have 10 other setting sprays that are full size and I still go back to this one it lasts forever
Samantha L.
lancaster
If you have oily skin then this is the setting spray for you ! I went to Disney land in the summer time full face done up I used this as my setting spray and my make up stayed in place I was matte All Day!
Erin S.
orlando
This makes my makeup last so much longer. I have repurchased this product too many times to count. By far my favorite setting spray to keep your makeup on all day. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.