BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erin Z.
I have been using this for years. This is the holy grail setting spray. I have tried other brands but for the price this is awesome. My makeup stays on all day and all night! I would buy this again and again!
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
I can't always count on this to keep my makeup in place all day. The most is so soft and fine and it gives you a nice natural finish! It doesn't leave my skin with little water droplets on it. It's so perfect!
Marketa B.
If you haven’t tried this setting spray yet, stop what you’re doing and buy this. It is hands-down one of my holy grail setting sprays because it really locks your make up in place and makes it last all night.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Love this setting spray, lasts way longer than any other I have tried though I still always get a bit rubbed off under my glasses if I pair with the b6 prep spray from them it lasts pretty well. Will buy again
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
My favorite setting spray of all time!  It keeps my makeup on all day and all night.  It doesn't make my face oily.  It just overall makes my makeup look flawless.  An all-time favorite :)
emily o.
Macomb, MI
OMG!!! this by far the best setting spray i have ever used! it makes my makeup stay on ALL DAY! Even after going to the gym makeup has stayed put. it feels so nice when your spraying it. it just melts your makeup into your face and leaves it looking so nice and flawless! would definitely buy this again!
Casey N.
lasts me all night long! it's so refreshing and easy to use. you can use it for all types of skin types. it doesn't have any sun protection. it ends up as a matte finish. i highly recommend this to everyone!!
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
Really good setting spray. It truly helps to make your makeup last all night and good for all skin types. My favorite thing about this product is it's lightweight and blends all my makeup together at the end.
Tatiyana C.
This is the holy grail makeup setting spray! I have never used one that works better than this. It has a natural finish and easy to apply. One spray is enough for the entire face. I recommend this one to everyone.
Abby W.
Bellingham
This is my holy grail!! I freaking love the way my skin looks after applying. It keeps me from sweating my makeup off in the summer which is big for me. It takes off excess powder to make my skin look flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.