BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Is there anything I could say about UD All Nighter that hasn't already been said? Probably not. This is hairspray for you face, in the best way possible. The UD setting sprays do it right. If you are going to an event, wedding, concert, clubbing (is that still a thing?) and you want your makeup to last, this is your bestie. I wore this on my wedding day and my makeup lasted for 12 hours of kissing, ugly crying and donut eating. :)
Gladys V.
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve used other settings sprays that have left my face super oily. The all nighter however does not do that. It gives me the perfect amount of glow while maintains a matte finish. It’s super lightweight and blends all the makeup beautifully into the face.
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
This does exactly what it claims. It is a heavy dury spray. I do think you can get the same product at the drugstore (Milani has an amazing one) but if you're an urban decay addict and need a spray, this is a good one
devin s.
Reading, MA
i dont understand all the hype for this product, it doesn’t really keep my makeup in place. especially my eyeliner, by the end of the day it’s nearly gone and i don’t know why. for the price, it doesn’t seem worth it.
Amanda S.
I bought a sample of this and loved it. It really keeps my makeup on for a long time. It seems to work well with all the makeup brands I’ve used. It leaves a natural finish. I would definitely recommend this to others
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
I have always struggled to find a product that would really really work and that would help with my oily skin. This setting helped me from my makeup to be all gone, especially when I have a long day.
I bought this setting spray about two months ago. I can say that I like the formula , and the scent is smells so good!!

You have to give it a try especially if you have trouble finding a product to help your oily skin. You work so hard to get that glam makeup look, for it to be gone in This setting spray is a lifesaver for oily skinned people! Without it, I am a greasy mess--if anything touches my face accidentally, the makeup is gone. All Nighter has completely solved that problem. I only have to use one oil absorbing sheet at my 3pm coffee break. Good as new until bed time. All nighter actually works better than the De-slick spray, at least for me.

To ensure I get a fine mist instead of droplets, I first spray from an arm's length away. After that first sputter, the pump delivers a fine, weightless mist. Pressing all the way down forcefully helps, too.

For those with sensitive skin, this product is very lightly scented. It's a hardly detectable, refreshing scent that dissipates immediately. If you are very sensitive to fragrances, definitely try in store. If that doesn't give a bad reaction, get the mini size and see how your skin reacts over the course of a week.a 1 or 2 hours.
#mustTry
Kamryn J.
This is my favorite setting spray. It locks my makeup in all day and keeps it looking fresh throughout the entire day. My makeup does not slide and it freezes the look I created. I highly recommend this spray to anyone looking for a quality setting spray.
Andrea M.
Shelby Township
I've tried so many setting sprays and this one is by far my favorite! It performs a very light mist on your face that you can barely feel, not leaving your face wet in spots that ruin your makeup, like other ones do. Does not make your face feel sticky either. LOVE THIS!! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I use this along with my infallible spray and my makeup does not budge all night and i work in a restaurant. it keeps my makeup matte and in place and melts all the powders into the skin. i would absolutely recommend.
Naila M.
This truly does work as it’s name. It keeps my makeup on all day and night. Also it does not look greasy or smell bad. The formula is very natural and lightweight. I would buy this again and I recommend this to anyone
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.