BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
This product is very helpful. When I go out, I don't sweat off the product, which is really important to me! My face is dry and this product has been helpful. It is good for daily use as well as nighttime use. I would buy this product again!
Morgan R.
Birmingham, AL
I've used this for years and just recently started using Gerard cosmetics which I like better than urban decay. I will probably not repurchase it but it's still a good product
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I️ like this setting spray a lot I️ just wish I️t wasn’t so expensive because I️ do go a little heavy handed with setting sprays. I️t does have a really nice mist and I️ do think I️t locks my makeup into place.
Christine G.
Ino my opinion this is the best setting spray in the market hands down! I like it more thenergy the chill or the deslick. I feel like it gives you a lasting affect and the makeup really sets! The spray bottle also mists the product evenly. Love it. I have repurchased this time and time again.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
This is hands down the best setting spray I've had by far. Everything stays in place, is not oily looking and is amazing. I'm very impressed. I highly recommend!
Briana S.
Corp Christi, TX
I apply before my makeup and after it is light weight it doesn't mess up my makeup when I am applying it, my makeup stays perfect until I am ready to have it removed I would strongly recommend this setting pray!
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Lives up to its hype, no doubt. Says what it does and lasts all night! Wore it to many nights out and doesnmt budge my makeup. Has a natural finish, which I love! You get what you pay for, everyone needs to try it!
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
My holy grail make upsetting spray! I use this anytime I am wearing make up! This makes my make up last all day long! I absolutely love this product and will pay good money for it because it works fantastic.
Joy J.
Katy, TX
Decided to give it a try after a bunch of people recommended to me. I love it so much, my makeup stays on through my 8-9 hour work days. I notice a HUGE difference when using this setting spray vs when I don't.
Eanna W.
Albuquerque
If you are looking for a long lasting setting spray, this is the one! It's lightweight and very easy to apply. Little goes a long way. Leaves faces looking flawless and I would recommend this product to others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.