BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Karli B.
Wheeling , IL
This is one of the only setting sprays I feel like I can actually notice how well my makeup has stayed by the end of the day. It works well with my makeup and doesn't alter the look of any of my products either
mariel k.
I love Urban Decay's All Nighters Setting Spray. It sets my makeup perfectly and doesn't dry my face. For special occasions, I like to bulletproof my make up by spraying it on fresh skin after I moisturize, then I spray it while I blend my foundation, and then I lock it all into place when I'm done. And absolutely nothing moves. It's amazing.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
My make up stays on all day me night! It never causes mascara to run, it feels so refreshing and the scent is very nice too. I see why everyone raves about it! I would purchase this product time and time again!
Anthony P.
I love the hydration this spray adds to my makeup with me being on the dry side and still locking everything in. Won't dry you out as much as the original which is amazing but for those dryer days this is perfect
Mallory S.
Best setting spray you can buy! I love UD. I used this for my wedding day so my makeup wouldn’t budge and it did that for me. It’s lightweight yet seals your makeup in beautiful. I love it so much!! You need it!
Adriana N.
Dallas, TX
Two words, HOLY GRAIL! I always have to have this, it makes my makeup last so long even when i go to the club and i am dancing all night and sweating! Everyone needs this!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Rebecca K.
San Diego, CA
This is a very good setting spray if you want your makeup to last all day. It doesn't necessarily make my makeup look any better when first applied but I did notice my makeup lasted longer when I used this, which is what it's for! I would recommend.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
I love this setting spray! I do however prefer the De-slick. This one does a great job as well. Makes your makeup look like skin and last all day. The smell is the only negative for me! I wish it smelled better.
Katie M.
Macomb, MI
I absolutely love this product. I often found myself reapplying my makeup throughout the day until I started using this. It is very lightweight and leaves a great finish. I would definitely recommend it.
Morgan G.
WOODLAND, CA
I LOVE this stuff it's the best setting spray I've ever used in my life. It smells really good and feels like nothing is on your skin . It will make your makeup stay through a full nights sleep or even swimming.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.