BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor S.
White House, TN
Love this duo! Perfect travel size. The primer is so refreshing and one of my favorites to use before applying my makeup and the setting spray is a necessity to lock in my makeup!
Rachel J.
Riverside, CA
I love this setting spray! It allows your makeup to last all day and all nigjy, it's seriously like glue for your makeup! It's def. Worth the extra change, because it's that good!
Jodie L.
Mantua, NJ
I have used this both day and night to spritz over my face and I leaves me feeling refreshed and ready for anything wether it's a long day at work or a day spent at home chasing kids my makeup will stay.
Maleeha A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I bought this about a month ago and when i first used it i didn't notice anything because i was using it on top on mac pro longwear and that foundation doesn't budge at all. so to really test it i used it on top of nars sheer glow which is a great foundation but by the end of the day my foundation seperates. when i tried it my makeup stayed the same, no seperating or smudging it was awesome. the only thing that i noticed is that if you spray it too close it can "mess up" your makeup. not really sure how to describe it but don't spray it super close to your face, that was a mistake i made. I always apply my mascara at the end so I'm not sure how it work if i applied it before. anyways, all in all a great product and definitely will be repurchasing. I use it everyday and it seems like i barely used any.
makailyn l.
snohomish
this is one of the best setting sprays i have ever used. it makes all my powders melt into my skin, making sure i don’t look cakey and my makeup stays al night. i have oily skin and i think it works amazing
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
This product is true to its title. "All lighter" truely stays on ALL LIGHT. & usually I have an issue with setting spray because sometimes it leaves my skin oily but this surprisingly hasn't done so at all yet!!
Andrea G.
Shoreline, WA
Loved this setting spray! It's slightly tacky feeling on the first application but that goes away when dry. Keeps my makeup in place all day and night as a quick-paced bartender!
Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Awesome setting spray. With just two sprays, makeup stays on the entire night with no problem. The spray should be good for all kinds of skin types and does have sun protection.
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
I can definitely tell a difference in how well my makeup looks and last with this setting spray. It is pretty expensive for a setting spray, but it comes in a pretty big container that lasts a while. Very light and easy to use, weightless.
Kelsey L.
Bennington, NE
This product is perfect if you have oily and acne like skin. I love this spray because it truly does make my makeup last up to 16+ and is just perfect! It is on the more pricey side but it is worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.