BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

kayden g.
It's an amazing mist. My mom and I both love it . Only con is it's expensive but that's it. It leaves a natural look to you face . Very lightweight and easy to use . High recommend to others. An amazing product
Kersten W.
Choctaw , OK
You get what you pay for on this product. It's lasts for a very long time! I don't think it actually works but it is easy to apply. I can't ever tell a difference once it's on. No I wouldn't recommend to others.
Sarah B.
Clinton, MS
I use this every single day. I perform on a very hot stage a lot & this keeps my makeup on better than any other setting spray. The nozzle is very good, too, & the price is definitely reasonable. Love love love!
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is the best. Hands down. I tested this one and other ones with swatches on my arm, and this is the only one where no product smudged or transferred to my finger when rubbed! I work at Sephora and this is the only one I tell people to use
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Got it as a birthday gift. Still haven't used it so this review is to be updated later. The packaging is quite nice and my friend tends to have decent taste. Which is why I give it 4 stars prior to trying it out.
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I️ like this setting spray a lot I️ just wish I️t wasn’t so expensive because I️ do go a little heavy handed with setting sprays. I️t does have a really nice mist and I️ do think I️t locks my makeup into place.
Jacqueline L.
Tacoma
LOVE! This really does help my make up stay in place. There is a reason it is a cult classic. I used it on my wedding day and by the end of the night, even through crying, my make up still looked freshly applied
Shonda M.
I enjoyed using this setting spray during the cooler months. As a combo/oily girl I didn't feel it kept my oils at bay and foundation intact as well during the hot/humid months. DeSlick did a little better. I've since tried other setting sprays and haven't used any from UD for at least a year.
Maggie N.
Buffalo, NY
When I need a high end setting spray, this is the ONLY one I will purchase. It really does last all night and is so lightweight. The only con for me is cost, but I’d still recommend it as a quality setting spray!
Jacqueline P.
Lake Elsinore
People say it's really good my friend let me try it once and my make up stayed all day . I feel like it's really great it didn't cause my skin to be too dry and it was easy to apply you just spray on face .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.