BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Edie G.
Wichita, KS
I love this setting spray! I have dry skin and it is very hydrating!!!!!! I really melts the powder into the skin and makes it look like skin which I really like. It keeps my makeup in place day! I strongly recommend this if you have dry skin and are willing to spend the pretty penny for this.
Susan C.
Flushing, MI
This was the first setting spray I've ever got and I was really impressed. It makes my makeup stay in place and I also love using it for my eyeshadows to make my shimmery shades pop! Definitely will repurchase.
Sarah E.
Glendale, AZ
Love this product, especially for summer. I have super oily skin and I notice a huge difference when I use this setting spray. My makeup lasts longer and my face stays grease free. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Nikki R.
Cannot say good enough things about this setting spray! It is a natural finish and lightweight! It really makes your makeup stay all day. I used this while in CA in 120 degree weather and my makeup didn't budge!
Keegan V.
Santa Cruz, CA
It's better than nothing but doesn't really hold everything in place the way it promises. I'm not sure about the "chilling" factor, I didn't notice a difference one way or the other. I'm looking to try the All-Nighter in the hopes that it's better!
kayden g.
It's an amazing mist. My mom and I both love it . Only con is it's expensive but that's it. It leaves a natural look to you face . Very lightweight and easy to use . High recommend to others. An amazing product
Angelique M.
Fresno, CA
I really like this product but I didn't like how it sprayed at the end of its life. It would spray every where. Besides that it would make my make up stay on all day and I love that it doesn't have a smell to it.
Bárbara R.
I used the UD setting spray for a make up I used for an event and I believe it was a combination of all the products I used. But the spray worked well for me. It sat my make up well and it held for a long time.
Mercedee A.
Corona
Definitely one of my favorite setting sprays ! A little goes a long way too ! You don't have to spray too much for the product to work. It really keeps my makeup in place and it lasts practically all day long !
Hollie M.
Dayton, OH
I love this spray! I actually notice a difference in the lasting power and how my makeup looks if I don't use it! Very light weight mist and the bottle sprays very evenly! Smells great too! Definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.