BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kati B.
I love this product. It really does hold your make up in place. But I think it's making my face orange. It's oxidizing my make up causing it to change colors. So I use a shade lighter and it does well. I would buy again.
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
I think this is an ok product. It is expensive and I do not really see a difference between days where I do use it and days where I don't I think there are a lot cheaper alternatives out there.
Katie T.
This setting spray keeps my makeup locked in to place all day and all night ! His is my go to setting spray and it keeps me from having to touch up my makeup during an event !To see me use this product --> check out my youtube channel ---> Katie Slays
Sofia S.
I know many people that swear by this setting spray. I have oily skin and it actually made me look oilier. I returned it and bought the de-slick spray and that one works amazing on me. This one has great packaging and a good sprayer, I bought it at Ulta while it was on sale but it didn't work for me.
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
this spray is good if you are using a lot of make up or for a night look. for oily skin always use a bb cream and A primer before, this spray is lightweight that you forget you have makeup. i well buy this product again because it's so good and smell good
Becka V.
This setting spay is the best I have tried so far. I have combination to dry skin and it was amazing on the skin didn't dry me out like some setting sprays do. I would definitely buy this again. Over all amazing product
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really like this product, like it's in my top 3 faves. However, the smell of this is incredibly unpleasant. For something that goes on my face I really feel it should smell way better. But it keeps my makeup in place very well.
Jessica D.
Like many others, this is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. Gives off a nice mist, absorbs quickly, and locks everything in. I have decently oily skin but I actually prefer this setting spray to the de-slick one.
Courtney C.
Visalia, CA
This setting spray did wonders for my makeup. Once I sprayed this on my face I noticed immediately that the over powdered areas on my face instantly melted away and my skin looked amazing. My makeup didn't budge the rest of the day either.
Cassandra M.
The All Nighter setting spray literally makes my makeup last ALL NIGHT. it's perfect for a night out. I spray my face and then tap with a damp beauty blender and it's my little trick to makeing everything stay in place.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.