BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Pearl T.
Kalamazoo
I heard so many great reviews about this and finally gave in and it was so worth it! This keeps my makeup in place allllll night no matter the weather. I walked home in the rain and my makeup wasn't even smudged.
Destiny R.
I recently tried this product after it was sent to me in a subscription box. I was skeptical at first because it was a spray. I was pleasantly surprised, it does exactly what it was supposed to do. My makeup stayed put for the entire night!
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Got this setting spray as part of a gift set. Great for any type of skin, will keep your makeup in place and your face feeling fresh! Doesn't feel heavy at all. Would recommend it!
Samantha H.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love this setting spray..... Great packaging and very affordable. You definitely get your money's worth. Feels fresh on the skin without making it sticky or dull. Makes your make up stay on for good 8 to 10 hours. Totally recommend!
Erica S.
I bought the trial size and fell in love! I have combination skin and tend to get very oily during the summer months, but when I use this the oils don't peak through. I will continually repurchase the full size.
Kali C.
Henryetta , OK
Love this stuff so much! Great formula! Perfect for nights out on the town or days when you want your makeup to stay put. After applying, my makeup doesn't budge. Perfect for my dry skin, although it is not meant for hydrating. I would recommend this to others, especially make-up artist who do weddings, proms, etc.
Emily M.
Bemidji , MN
I've tried quite a few setting sprays and nothing compares to this one. It keeps my makeup on all day, great for any skin type and the bottle lasts a long time. Definitely worth the cost, this is all I will use.
jules e.
Amazing!!!!! Keeps your makeup on your face all day and all night. Once you spray your face with this your makeup isn't going anywhere. It is lightweight and refreshing. The best part is that it doesn't alter foundation formulas or change the finish.
Angela B.
Lafayette
I HAVE to use this in my final step of my makeup routine. I feel like it really locks in my look. I have oily skin, and I feel like it makes me look dewy and natural. I would repurchase this over and over again
Christina G.
Santa Maria, CA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. They were not kidding when they called it an all nighter. Great for a girls night out or a long day of work, either way it really keeps your make up on and keeps it from having to touch up
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.