BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
I'm almost finished with my third bottle of this setting spray. It helps set my makeup and last a long time. I also saturate my face with this when I feel like my makeup is too matte. It gives it a nice natural/dewy glow.
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
I love this setting spray! Everything I go to Disneyland which is really humid it helps control my oils and keep my makeup set in place all day every time people come to my work I always recommend them this specific one
Megan G.
Houma, LA
This saves me from becoming a greaseball during 12 hour work days! It keeps my face in place all day and feels refreshing and cool when applied. It's really the only setting spray that's ever made a true difference to me
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
This keeps me matte! It also kept my makeup in place all day! This is the best setting spray to start out with in the high end section. I bought mine at Ulta. My makeup also didn’t fade which is amazing. Highly recommend!
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
All Nighter literally lasts all night! When I go out I use this and my makeup stays in place. It's lightweight and it also gives your makeup a smooth finish. I love this product and I'll definitely continue to buy this.
Lucero R.
Out of all the setting sprays that i own, Urban Decay All Nighter has to be the best one yet! it keeps my makeup in place all day! easy to apply! and it has such a nice matte finish! good for many skin types! def will buy again!!
Kayla B.
This product is super easy to use. You just spray and go. It is a matte kinda natural finish... doesn't have a smell to it. And you can't tell when it's on. Sometimes my makeup still separates, but after a long time.
Jessica G.
Olathe, KS
This setting spray keeps my makeup in place, even on hot and humid days. Make sure you don't hold it too close to your face though. It'll take forever to dry and chances are your makeup will move, learn from my mistakes!
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Love this setting spray. It does exactly what it says. I always have it on my vanity and I did not find any other setting sprays that do it better. Travel size bottle is just right amount to take it with you on vacation.
Randy S.
Magnolia, DE
I found the packaging and appearance of this setting spray to be the most attention drawing of the finishing sprays in my store. I tried this product before I bought it and I really liked how it felt on the skin when I applied it. I'm not sure if this makes your makeup last longer like it claims, but it is comparable to other finishing sprays on the market.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.