BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jamie R.
Davison
An amazing setting spray if you plan on going out for a night of drinks with the girls or even just for a hot day. It keeps my makeup in place amazingly! Love love love this product! I’ve repurchase a few times.
Sarah B.
Clinton, MS
I use this every single day. I perform on a very hot stage a lot & this keeps my makeup on better than any other setting spray. The nozzle is very good, too, & the price is definitely reasonable. Love love love!
Kylie W.
Star, Idaho
Oh gosh this is some good stuff. I can definitely see a difference when I don’t wear this. It will make my makeup last from 8 AM to 10 PM and still look great. The mist on the nozzle is also very fine and smooth.
Morgan R.
Birmingham, AL
I've used this for years and just recently started using Gerard cosmetics which I like better than urban decay. I will probably not repurchase it but it's still a good product
hope J.
tampa, FL
I looove this setting spray... the sprayer is great and does a great job at misting the face without soaking it... it smells great and really does set your makeup and give your face a more dewey look I recommend
Christina G.
Santa Maria, CA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. They were not kidding when they called it an all nighter. Great for a girls night out or a long day of work, either way it really keeps your make up on and keeps it from having to touch up
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is the best. Hands down. I tested this one and other ones with swatches on my arm, and this is the only one where no product smudged or transferred to my finger when rubbed! I work at Sephora and this is the only one I tell people to use
Kali C.
Henryetta , OK
Love this stuff so much! Great formula! Perfect for nights out on the town or days when you want your makeup to stay put. After applying, my makeup doesn't budge. Perfect for my dry skin, although it is not meant for hydrating. I would recommend this to others, especially make-up artist who do weddings, proms, etc.
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
I really like this product and it works well but I don’t feel comfortable using it that often because of the the alcohol it has in it which is bad for your skin. That’s why I give it 4 stars instead of five
Destiny R.
I recently tried this product after it was sent to me in a subscription box. I was skeptical at first because it was a spray. I was pleasantly surprised, it does exactly what it was supposed to do. My makeup stayed put for the entire night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.