BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica P.
This setting spray is great! You are getting what you pay for and works great to hold in your makeup and make it last defiantly worth buying and would get it again! Very recommendable
Rebecca W.
Kenova, WV
The All Nighter setting spray is amazing. I work in retail, and when I come home after working an 8 hour shift, my makeup is all still in place because of this setting spray. This is the only setting spray I use, and I highly recommend it to others.
Ruth A.
Tucson, AZ
If I could give this 100 stars I honestly would sing ethe start of me learning how to use makeup this has been my ride or die it leaves my face locked in and snatched I’ve Probbky have gone through 6 of these
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this everyday with every look. It's helps me get through a full 8 hour work day and an hour work out outside in the Az heat. It leaves me with a great matte finish, I love it!
Soledad R.
Can you get any better than this?! I love my urban decay setting spray I feel that many other brands try and copy but nothing ever makes my makeup last the entire day like this does
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Love love love this. Wasn't sure I needed a setting spray but this one is amazing. No sun protection but I wear spf under. Natural finish but makeup stays on forever. I would recommend it highly. My favorite.
Emiley H.
Grove City , OH
The BEST setting Spray! I work 13 hr shifts and my makeup stays nearly completely locked on while in a fast paced, high stress environment. Leaves little residue on your phone even.
Kell E.
Union City
After spraying this over my makeup, it is awesome! I have very dry skin and it leaves my makeup looking flawless! It is easy to apply to spraying it around your face about 4 times!
Courtney J.
Dexter , NY
Love the feeling of a setting spray rather than a powder it's very refreshing and I think it would be good on any skin type I have combination skin it has a nice matte finish with a little bit of a dewy look.
Kourtney C.
Piggott, AR
This setting spray is fabulous! I use it all the time and it’s super easy to use. It’s very lightweight and I don’t even realize it’s there. I see no cons to using this, and I would definitely buy this again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.