BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica P.
This setting spray is great! You are getting what you pay for and works great to hold in your makeup and make it last defiantly worth buying and would get it again! Very recommendable
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
I use this during the summer time. I seems to keep my makeup in place. It last for most of the day but my nighttime it seems to not work as well. It's great to use for a couple hours.
Amanda L.
The Urban Decay up all nighter setting spray is my holy grail! I through rain and tears my makeup stays in place and looking amazing. I don't know what I would do without this stuff.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is my ride or die setting spray. This does exactly what it claims to do. It will leave your makeup looking so much better and it help set your makeup so it stays in place all day.
Tiffany P.
Artesia, NM
This urban decay all nighter spray does work very well!! Ive tried lots of different setting sprays & nothing comes close to this!! Plus this size of bottle lasts so long! Def a must buy!!
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this stuff! I do feel like it helps my makeup last all day, but doesn't smudge my makeup or mascara when I put it on. No complaints really! Not sure why it has such a low rating. I like it a lot!
Jasmyn E.
Lexington, MI
I will DRENCH my face in this when I'm done. It's magic. Keeps my makeup looking great and lasts forever. I have very dry skin, and the mister is great on the bottle. I have been through many bottles of these!
Avery G.
Arlington, TN
Love this product for many reasons!! I can really tell the difference between using it and not. It's also very refreshing and makes makeup look much more natural and less cakey. Keeps my makeup in place all day. I would recommend this to anyone!
Alejandra P.
Palmdale, CA
This setting sprays just came out and they work amazing I love the all nighter one it my to go one I also have the one before the white bottle with purple and they work so good my makeup always looking good
Amanda N.
It's okay I guess, doesn't break me out and doesn't leave my makeup a slick mess, but I honestly don't really notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup if I use this or not.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.