BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mia F.
Portland, OR
This product is true to it’s name, it works all night and all day. It holds in place even the lightest cc creams and B.B. creams, and really puts all of my makeup into one solid, beautiful look. Great for oily gals too!!
Susie R.
Lithia, FL
I recently got this for Christmas and it works great! My all time favorite setting spray. It actually feels refreshing to spray onto your face and it feels not sticky and makes your makeup last a lot longer than without.
Alyssa G.
Wakeman, OH
Use this once and I promise you will be hooked! This settings spray works wonders! I put my makeup on in the morning, use setting spray and it still looks like I just applied it by the time I shower at night before bed.
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
This stuff really works! I started using this years ago when I was still young enough for clubbing. It kept my makeup looking great all night and into the next morning. The only negative for me was that it seems to irritate my eyes slighlty.
maria d.
Brooklyn, NY
sets my face so my makeup lasts the whole day. it is lightweight and dries quickly. it can have some improvement, especially the packaging. the spray got stuck and i cannot use it anymore. the product itself is AMAZING.
Chloe C.
This setting spray really does work for me. It really melts into your skin and has a lightweight feels to it. I would say this is good for any skin type. I would definitely recommend to others looking for setting spray.
Breannah R.
Stockton, CA
If i had to make a list of my favorite products this would be in the top 5. This product keeps my makeup in place for HOURS upon hours no joke. Everyone needs to buy this, its cheap and it gets the job done and then some
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Amazing!!!! This setting spray locks down your makeup without drying out your face after a while. I can go a whole 8 hour shift and my foundation will still be in place with no oil. I love this spray and I always recommend it to everyone that comes in my Ulta!
Kiranjot B.
Katy, TX
Thank you Urban Decay for getting rid of the white packaging! This black bottle doesn't get dirty as easy. The formula is comfortable although there is a slight chemical smell. Unsure how much it increases the longevity
Alle' Vron
I’ve used this in the past but personally I would use any setting spray. There are others on the market that perform just as well for much less. I have dry skin and it did make my makeup last longer but the price is high.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.