BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer S.
Covington , GA
Hands down the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is my favorite thing I have in my makeup stash! My makeup stays all day without any spots or streaks and it looks exactly how it did when I put it on in the morning! I recommend it to everyone!!
Kasandra A.
Olivehurst , CA
Holy hell this setting spray works for so long it's crazy. Definitely for a night out or just on a hot day this spray will hold your makeup up until you want you actually take it off!
Jasmin S.
I love this spray! It keeps my makeup looking good all day and all night. I buy it every time I've never actual used another brand but why would i when I know this one works for me :)
Karinna S.
Los Angeles
Urban Decay is a brand that I love the most especially this stay on spray it protects your face from the sun and makes your foundation feel matte it's good for all kinds of faces. I recommend this for you guys.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Thus is such a great setting spray!! I work long hours and this does such a great job of mattifying my makeup and helping it last throughout the day. No lines and no runs! It's great!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great setting spray! It's probably one of the best I've used! It really does prolong the longevity of your makeup and it doesn't feel tacky on your face! I highly recommend it!
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
There really isn't anything on the market that I can wholeheartedly say tops Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I don't like to use setting spray to set my entire face after applying my makeup (odd, I know.), but I do enjoy using it to set my cream products prior to putting on my powder products. I find that doing this helps my makeup last longer than it does if I spray it on top of my powder products. This is one of the few setting sprays that does not make my makeup look drier if I do spray it over my finished face though. Lastly, the nozzle on this product has a nice, fine mist and does not leave dots of product on my face.
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
This spray is magical. My makeup stays on all day and doesn't leave my skin oily or shiney. Eye shadow and eye liner also stays in place! Definitely recommend for anyone who needs their makeup to last for hours!
Bridget O.
Liverpool, NY
Leaves my skin feelings clean but keeps my make up on all day and all night! While this is meant for makeup, it also helps my skin feel clean and keeps irritation calm. Love this product for casual and nights out
Donna L.
I love it but it is a bit pricey. I love that it is long wearing but I feel like it sucks the moisture right out of my skin. I think it is better for oily skin and not dry like mime.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.