BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leonor A.
Las Vegas
Love! This stuff does keep my make up set and in place! Even in the heat this stuff works magic. Some cons are the smell? It's a weird scent but I get past it. The spray itself is lightweight and I would recommend!
Jessica M.
Onalaska
This blew me away. During my work week I sit at a desk and I am always slouching on my hand or touching my face which makes my makeup rub off. But with this it last so much longer. Make up would never last me a full day before now. Its a must buy.
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! I have tried MANY setting sprays and this is the best. It makes your makeup last all night long. I go to festivals and concerts with this in Arizona where it gets really hot. No matter how much I sweat my makeup doesn't budge
Kortney E.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It not only feels great, but it does the trick. My makeup lasts all day/night. It's got a cool feel to it at first and dries immediately. I will always buy this product!
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
Keeps makeup on my face all day long no matter the weather. It helps to blend makeup and get rid of the cakey finish powder makeup may leave behind. Very amazing product that I will continue to buy for many years.
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like this product and I am currently using it. It is super easy to apply and dries quickly. It does an okay job keeping my make up on all day but de-slick does a better job. I do recommend this product to others if they have combination or dry skin.
Monica B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
To be honest,  I dont this product is as amazing as everyone says it is. Its pricey and my makeup definitely does not last as well as I feel people say this spray will allow it to. I don't feel like it does such a magnificent job that I spend $30+ as opposed to $8 for the nyx one I already use. I don't recommend it at all. Its a waste of money tbh...
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using this setting spray for the longest time and i do like it very much, gives a matte finish and very long lasting, i have combination skin and it works great on me, i would highly recommend this product
Bree W.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Love the way this made my make up last all day. It was perfect for my oily skin, help kept me dry. Super lightweight and just a couple
Sprays works wonders. For those with oily skin this is a perfect setting spray!
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my everyday go to! Not only is it great for everyday use but it's great for ANY use! Weddings, proms, big nights out of you want your makeup to last, this setting spray won't let you down!! Worth every penny.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.