BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I use all-nighter foundation and setting spray. It's totally not good to leave your makeup on over night, but I mean, if you wanted that beautiful makeup you did to last for two days this would work. I swear by it!
Nina A.
I love this setting spray and it will always be one of my favorites. This is good for dry and combo skin types and it is a satin finish. It keep makeup in place all day and I recommend it for parties and occasions.
Mary J.
Newton, MS
Im 68 and it is important that my makeup stays on with out caking and increasing the lines and wrinkles in my face. when I spray with this my makeup stays set for the day and I don't have to worry about touchup . I love this product and would recommend to you to give it a try
Kaitlyn L.
I love this stuff! It makes my makeup last all day long and it helps keep my face hydrated as well. The bottle lasts a long time so it definitely is worth the money. I will continue to buy after I run out for sure
Noel H.
Cary, NC
My favorite part about this is how fine the mist is. Most aren't this fine of a mist and it gives great, even coverage! I think it does help set your makeup in place and it's such a huge bottle, it'll last forever!
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
The All-Nighter spray is more effective on making your makeup last throughout the night but doesn’t stop it entirely from being oily. It does a great job at keeping your makeup in tact, but there’s only so much it could do to make it last.
Megan B.
I really want to say I love this. However, I really don't feel like this did much to keep my make up on and the heat. I live in Southern California during the summer it gets to be over 100°. Sometimes during the fall in the winter it gets very hot. It was 100° not that long ago. I rely on sitting space to help keep my face from melting off. I'm going to be honest I don't think this is any different than all nighter I really don't think it does anything if it's that hot outside. Awesome feel like it contributes to my make up actually separating for my face. Because when I use the setting spray after about six or seven hours my foundation is literally just sitting on top of my face again. If I set my make up with powder though it doesn't do that. It will set your make up. However, it's not that great.
Megan M.
Bossier City, LA
This stuff is magical!! It keeps my oils at bay & keeps my makeup on ALL day. It’s perfect for everyone & the bottle lasts forever. I can’t go without this in my everyday makeup routine. Will continue to repurchase
Sheena H.
Jonesboro, AR
I liked this product. It felt nice and refreshing! It kept my makeup in place all day. I have normal skin and it was great! It comes in a small bottle and is easy to store! I would recommend this product to others!
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
All-nighter setting spray really makes my make up pull and all nighter! Before using it, I felt like my foundation was melting off my face in the heat. With this spray, I feel confident that my makeup will stay put
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.