BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nina A.
I love this setting spray and it will always be one of my favorites. This is good for dry and combo skin types and it is a satin finish. It keep makeup in place all day and I recommend it for parties and occasions.
Olivia W.
Algonquin, IL
I recently purchased this setting spray. I️ really like how it’s more of a mist and not a direct spray, so that my face doesn’t feel completely wet after using it. I find it definitely prolongs the life of my look
Robby r.
atlanta
I saw Jeffery Star review this product and I had to try it out
•its a matte finish setting spray
•leaves you with a smooth finishing look
•does not move make up Around
AMAZING PRODUCT!
Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I bought this because Jaclyn Hill said it was her favorite however I feel like its just OK for the price. The skindinavia sprays keep my makeup lasting longer tan this.
Julie H.
This is probably my number one setting spray! I’ve been using it for years! Skindinavia makes great sprays! It lasts very long on the skin and the bottle lasts long too! It’s my go to spray to recommend to anyone!
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Although this product is pricey, it is the best make up setting spray! I purchased this a few months ago and I am obsessed! I do not use it every single day, but when I am going to be out and about all day, going to bars/clubs, or going to a photo shoot, this spray is a must!
Megan M.
Bossier City, LA
This stuff is magical!! It keeps my oils at bay & keeps my makeup on ALL day. It’s perfect for everyone & the bottle lasts forever. I can’t go without this in my everyday makeup routine. Will continue to repurchase
Jessica R.
McCalla, AL
Who doesn't love this stuff? This is one of those products that I don't use everyday because I know how good it is and don't want to waste it. When I need my face to stay flawless all day, this is my go-to product!
❦ K.
Los Angeles
This bottle has lasted 6 months and it’s still half way full! I go out often with heavy eye makeup and after a night of dancing, smoking, and sweating, I still look adorable and all the colors have stayed in place.
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
This spray does wonders!! I applied this spray after I finished my makeup, and it literally stayed throughout the whole night! Very easily to apply, all you need is 2-3 sprays! Also I definitely recommend this product to others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.