BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Henesis T.
I always have trouble looking for a perfect setting spray but this setting spray is just amazing for my skin I fell in love the moment I tried it in the store so I had to buy one to have on my own! Amazing product!
Victoria S.
Buffalo, MN
this is my holy grail setting spray. i don’t leave the house without setting my makeup with this spray! make sure to only use the 4 sprays per use in an “x” motion, you don’t need as much as you think for it to last!
Alyssa B.
Amazing!! Feels so great when you spray it on and really does help to keep your makeup from running! I wish it lasted a little longer, and being an active person, I didn't feel it was able to hold up to the sweat!
Alina G.
Obsessed with this setting spray. I always stock two in case I run out. It's good for any skin type. It has a light pleasant smell to it. Only way to make it better, is to come out with a bigger size. My favorite product. It is my holy grail. My makeup look is not complete/perfect without this.
Jasmine M.
It lives up to its name. Makeup lasts almost flawlessly for many hours. I don’t care for this one as much as de-slick, however, all-nighter is a solid choice in setting sprays. I would recommend.
Terah H.
Little Falls, MN
I wasn't too pleased with it. I was hoping it would decrease the oiliness of my face throughout the day and it didn't. It didn't even keep the Mascara on my bottom lashes from running.
Grace C.
This is a good setting spray. Whenever i put this on after my makeup, i feel like the makeup stays on place for a long time. My skin type is oily and this product is good for oily skin. I would buy again for sure.
Chambray S.
Rice Lake, WI
Really does say what it is it is all night and all day it is good for any skin type and it is lightweight and it's very it doesn't go on like a spray it's very misty and it leaves your make up on all day
Ana F.
Midland , TX
I recently purchased this and omg where had this been my entire life! This made my makeup last for more than 12 hours! It also made my foundation look really smooth. I am for sure going to buy t again.
Yessica A.
Hawthorne, CA
It’s true what they say: THIS SPRAY IS AN ALL NIGHTER ;) No, seriously, it’s amazing! I absolutely love how it adds that finishing touch to my makeup and helps it stay in place all night long! I def recommend this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.