BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Temeyra R.
Waterbury, CT
This baby never fails. My makeup lasts such a long time and it doesn't give me any sort of strange residue. You do have to make sure you blend with your sponge after spraying but it's very light weight and dries very fast!!
Sherry N.
Pinon Hills, CA
The best setting spray I've tried so far. I have noticed my makeup lasts all day and even through getting splashed with water my makeup didn't budge. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Ana F.
Midland , TX
I recently purchased this and omg where had this been my entire life! This made my makeup last for more than 12 hours! It also made my foundation look really smooth. I am for sure going to buy t again.
Lauren B.
Brookfield, WI
Definitely five stars. This is a must have for long lasting makeup!! Sprays the perfect amount and doesn’t leave skin oily. Makes face makeup feel more secure and leaves a nice finish!
Silvia U.
Colton, CA
I love this I have used this since I was in high school and I am now 20 totally worth the price and last a while! Sets your makeup beautifully I have combination skin it worked amazing! I would definitely buy again
Morgan M.
Warren
i love using this spray when i want my face to be completely matte. spraying a beauty blender with this before blending concealer is my favorite! i wish it was continuous spray but other than that i can’t complain
Alyssa W.
I've used this setting spray ever since I got into makeup. I love how it sets my makeup and gives me a dewy look at the same time, it also intensifies my highlighter! ✨ I went through countless of bottles, and I will keep repurchasing this product.
Haley R.
Orchard Lake, MI
This spray is awesome. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation. This keeps my makeup in place all day and helps my foundation look more natural. The price is a little high but I will buy it again.
Caroline S.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite! It keeps your makeup looking good all day and all night. The packaging is great and the sprayer itself works great and doesn't just hit one part of the face.
Elizabeth R.
Phoenix
This product kept my makeup looking perfect on my wedding day in which I was traipsing around in 90+ degree heat in a floor length gown, for hours and hours. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.