BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melinda V.
Mayfield
It is perfection!!! I couldnt imagine a moment without this stuff. Amazing. I know that if used any other i would be paying a gortune but this stuff is actually aforfable and never ceases to amaze me at evety turn.
Lauren G.
This product is a must have for the summer heat! I think that it keeps my makeup on much longer especially when I work at the golf course. It does not make things transfer proof but it does set everything in place!
Jessica S.
This stuff is a must! It love it. It doesn't make me feel sticky and I feel that it does make my makeup last. My shadows don't crease. I also feel like it gives my skin a smoother finish. Defiantly worth the price.
Kelsey H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This spray was the perfect finishing spray!!! Light, not sticky and keeps your makeup looking fresh literally all night! It's more of a matte finish I'd say. I definitely plan to replace my bottle when it runs out!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
This setting spray is seriously one of the best that I have tried. My makeup doesn't budge when I have it on. Even on long days my make up still looks great when I get home. I would recommend to everyone for sure!
Britnee L.
My makeup lasts all day. It smells good, but it does have a slightly sticky feeling when it is drying. The company that developed this with Urban Decay has a waterproof one, and that's my preferred, even though this is great.
Savanah H.
Exton, PA
My favorite setting spray. I use it daily and it always sets my makeup perfectly. You only need a few spritz for your whole face. Super lightweight and leaves a matte finish. It can suit any skin type in my opinion
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
Wow this setting spray is amazing. I love the packaging for it. I have combo skin and it feels so lightweight. It keeps my makeup in place literally all day long. I will keep buying this until the end of the time.
Kylie B.
Bardstown, KY
As far as I'm concerned this rating can really do no wrong. I makes your makeup last so crazy long while still settling the powders on the face and locking everything in the evening. The claims it makes are all true.
Kortney E.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It not only feels great, but it does the trick. My makeup lasts all day/night. It's got a cool feel to it at first and dries immediately. I will always buy this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.