BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nathan W.
Lees Summit, MO
I will never replace my urban decay seeing spray. This spray really does keep my makeup looking flawless all day!!! And all night!! I love this spray becuase of how long lasting it is. Comparing to others...this is by far the best.
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
This is a great product it sprays out in a fine mist so no large clumps of setting spray comes out. No harsh smell and I feel like it really does make my makeup last a lot longer.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
THIS IS THE BEST SETRIG SPRAY IVE EVER USED! The only down side to it is that it smells bad but I have oily skin and my make up always runs.. not with this! It will give you near 24 hours of pure makeup perfection!
Monica B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
To be honest,  I dont this product is as amazing as everyone says it is. Its pricey and my makeup definitely does not last as well as I feel people say this spray will allow it to. I don't feel like it does such a magnificent job that I spend $30+ as opposed to $8 for the nyx one I already use. I don't recommend it at all. Its a waste of money tbh...
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
The best setting spray I have ever used. Sets your make up to stay in place and to last all night. It gives you a dewy look. Excellent setting spray. It keeps your make up looking like it was just applied up to 24 hours later.
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco, MD
The all nighter setting spray really means all nighter and all day I wore this setting spray when I was in Florida one summer, I was sweating constantly but my makeup stay flawless!
Jennie V.
Hereford , AZ
The travel size is the way tong because it's cheaper and they work amazing !!! This is for sure one of my top setting sprays! It is pretty expensive for a full size of just one and this pack you get two and a pretty good size.
Hadley m.
Kingston, TN
I feel like this is the OG setting spray. The mist is beautiful and keeps your makeup on ALL DAY! This was the first setting spray I owned and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. Its wonderful!
Annie M.
My go to setting spray when I know I have a long day ahead of me! I may be crazy but it's not my favorite smell for a setting spray, but that's not enough to make me not use it. Keeps my makeup in place for hours!!
Cori A.
Great setting spray! It is amazing how this product keeps your makeup so perfect and in place. I was a little skeptical about it before buying but now I won't ever not use it. I would highly recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.