BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bailee S.
Meadow, TX
This was an okay product. Definitely like any other setting spray to me. It kept my makeup on for the most part but it did wear off a little bit by the end of the day. I would probably buy it again if I needed a new spray.
Michelle W.
This is my Holy Grail setting spray, it keeps your makeup looking beautiful forever, it survived a extremely drunk and night in Las Vegas with me passing out on my face and waking up the next day and still looking beautiful
Gissel C.
Wow this setting spray is amazing and worth the money! All pros with this product, and this defiantly leaves all setting sprays behind! It leaves your face looking so beautiful and flawless looking, and defiantly sets your face for the rest of the day. Totally recommend!!!
Allie M.
Alliance
I am OBSESSED with this setting spray. I've used good setting sprays, but this is my holy Grail. This melts my makeup together and it looks so good. I don't often splurge, but this is something I'll buy over and over again.
Diana C.
Plantation, FL
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. It does not let your makeup transfer and it is refreshing. I always have several of them in stock so I never run out. If you haven’t tried it I don’t know what you are waiting for.
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
When I say your makeup isn't moving after you put this on, I mean it. You can go running and sweat puddles but your makeup will still look presentable enough to go to Walmart. I promise you won't regret trying this product.
Kelly D.
Love how the all nightwr spray almost melts my makeup to my face giving it a natural look and makes my make up look flawless all day long! I love that I don't have to worry about my make up fading!!!!
Noor A.
I give this 5 stars because it deserves it it is one of the best formulas. It will make you make last you all day even if your in a humility like me it also helps make your look fresh so if you forgot to grab your powder you will not have to leave a party early
Hayley D.
Absolutely amazing product! I use it for all school dances and my makeup stayed on all dang night after sweating and everything. I buy it repeatedly and I highly suggest it for anyone who wants long lasting makeup for sure!
Morgan P.
Normalville, PA
This setting spray is everything you ask for in a setting spray. I finish my face off with this, I wet my brushes with this for more intense looks with my eyeshadows and highlighters. It makes my makeup seriously not budge.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.