BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer C.
Portage , IN
I hate this spray! It makes my makeup look so cakey! I don't know if I'm just using it wrong? I was thinking of using this INSTEAD of a setting powder instead of using it over the powder.
Larisa M.
Dallas, TX
This has to be my ultimate favorite setting spray. Feels so amazing and fresh on my face and makes my makeup last on all day, or all night. My makeup would survive a hurricane with this setting spray on.
Peggah E.
Awesome product that works exactly as promised! I use this mainly for special occasions or times when I know I need my makeup to look pristine for at least 12 hours. This stuff really does the job. I spray on my face after finishing all my makeup 3 times in an X pattern and once in a T. My eye makeup and face makeup are locked in all day/night. I have dry skin so I don't have to deal with a ton of oil, but this stuff keeps makeup looking intact and totally perfect for hours--it doesn't just prevent it from sliding off. I have used this for sweaty dancing nights, wedding makeup where I know I'm being photographed a lot, and important occasions when I truly need my makeup just right. Totally would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla A.
Makeup last all day as I work and do other straining things my makeup stays in place after sweating and everything. Love this product. Just with the spray was more soft or wide spread instead of so much in one place
Kelly R.
Totally love this setting spray!!! I use this with a mixture of the first edition and my makeup last all day long! I would spend my money on this product again... very well worth buying
Cinthia V.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this setting spray is everything my makeup lasts all day when I put this one and I have some oily spots on my face but when I put this one my face looks so clean and freah I love it
Leah H.
Fort Worth , TX
Ok this stuff is magic! Not even joking!!!!! I use it everyday after putting on my makeup! I can nap and my makeup still doesn't come off! Last all day and all night!! If you don't have this product runnnn go get it!
Sydney R.
Lake Oswego, OR
The best setting spray out there! Lasts all day and night! It really helps keep all my makeup in place and doesn't add any shimmer or oils to my face. Love this product!
Jessica P.
I live by this product. This is my go to setting spray. I run out of this so quick because it is so good. It does what it says it does, keeps my make up on all night
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This setting spray is right up there with my Mac Fix +. It sinks into the skin beautifully and keeps my makeup in place all day. It's easy to work with and one bottle last me a couple months. The travel size is perfect for all my on-the-go needs! 10/10
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.