BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie U.
Salinas, CA
This is a good setting spray . I have purchased this spray numerous times because I haven’t found anything better. I love the amount of spritz that comes out of the bottle & I love how it makes my makeup look even better.
Kulpreet K.
Edison, NJ
This setting spray is very long lasting. It sets my make up completely and even after hours my make is in place, no budging or creasing or oiliness. It works great for my oily combination skin and has a matte finish. I would recommend this product.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays ! It truly is like hairspray for your face it keeps your makeup in place all night! Gives you a nice finish without changing the look of your makeup! Highly recommend !
Sherry G.
This is my go to setting spray when I know it's going to be a sweaty day. It keeps everything in place and does not leave a weird film on my skin after applying. The most from the bottle is also very fine so my face doesn't feel extremely wet when I use it.
Kylie H.
Aberdeen, MD
Does the job well! I don’t use as often now since I don’t wear much makeup but it holds my makeup in place to where I don’t want to remove when I get home! It still looks good after a long day. I would buy it again!
Angelina C.
lodi
Hands down best setting spray I’ve ever used. It’s really lasts all night. When I wear this my makeup does not budge throughout the day and it’s good for all skin types. I would buy definitely by this product again.
Tanya T.
Lehi, UT
My go to setting spray ! Keeps my makeup flawless all day and night . Easy to use and I like to keep a travel size with me at all times just for that quick refresh . Would definitely recommend!
Rosa V.
detroit
This setting spray will help prolong your makeup through out the day, set it in place so it does not move. It leave a natural finish to the skin to help Kent the access powder you may have applied. I would 100 percent recommend this and would repurchase.
LieAnna P.
Salem, OR
Does exactly what the bottle says! I typically only wear makeup when I'm going out at night and ever since I started using this my face stays beat! Love, love, love this!
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
LOOOOVE this setting spray! It keeps my make up looking amazing all day and night and It doesn't leave weird specks. I also like that smell. It's a little expensive but I think it's worth it! Definitely going to repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.