BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chloe S.
Oak Park, CA
BEST SPRAY EVERRRRR! I use this literally everyday and it feels like I have nothing on! The spray is very elegant and delivers a very fine refreshing mist! It makes you look so flawless and your makeup will not budge one bit
Karla J.
Miami
When I say this setting spray really sets your makeup and they aren't lying when they say all nighter. I've fallen asleep with all makeup and have woken up with my makeup on point pretty much good enough to walk out of the house as if I've just put on my makeup
Melissa M.
Carpentersvle, IL
I didn’t really see a difference whether my make up lasted longer or not. I noticed my make up wearing off a lot when I wore it. Lasted longer when I didn’t set my face. But that was the old bottle, maybe the new one is different?
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
great setting spray!!!!!! truly keeps your makeup looking fresh and lasting all night like it states on the package i love this setting spray i used many and this is stil my number one setting spray to use absolutely in love!
Samantha P.
I do not have anything to compare this to, as this is the only setting spray I have ever used. For me it works, and I think it makes my makeup look a lot less powdery when I spray it on. No complaints, but I give it 4 stars because I don't think it is too amazing.
Ery V.
Fresno, CA
All I can say is this is the bomb! I will rebuy over and over agian. Leaves my makeup staying all day even all night maybe all week if I want lol😂 quite pricey but worth it. Leaves my face looking smooth after all the powders
Cassandra H.
Perfect for an all nighter. Keeps everything in its place and doesn't feel too much like a coating. No problems with dryness or oiliness. And it's not too alcohol-laden like some others so it's not irritating.
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
this setting spray makes my makeup stay on ALL day!!! i've never loved a setting spray so much! it's not super pricey and you don't use a lot of product! so it's really great for the price and like 10/10 i'd buy it all the time.
Taylor F.
Frederick, MD
This is hands down my favorite staple makeup product I use no matter what look I create. It gives the perfect mix of a finish in between matte and Dewey and literally lasts all night and day. I will always be fully stocked on this product!
Ariela P.
Best setting spray I’ve tried. It’s a bit pricey and it tends to run out fairly quickly, but it does make makeup look very natural and skin like. It also locks it in for a long time. Great spray bottle releases very fine mist
Sophia A.
How would you compare this setting spray to others? What are some favorites bc idk which to buy.
Celeste G.
melbourne
Worth the hype??
Glow G.
Dammam
is this product worth the price
Cassie K.
Chicago
Does it help with dryness ?
Jessica C.
Wilmington, DE
Does this setting spray work well for people with oily skin? Also, does it make your face feel sticky?