BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Porshia A.
I love this product. It keeps me from being oily all day. This is good for oily skin. The pros are that it eliminates that oily t zone look. This is a lightweight spray so you do not feel it. I would buy this product again.
Diana C.
Plantation, FL
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. It does not let your makeup transfer and it is refreshing. I always have several of them in stock so I never run out. If you haven’t tried it I don’t know what you are waiting for.
Samara A.
Auburn
This product is great! It really keeps all of your makeup looking great all night! Usually I would have lost my highlight or have runny foundation after a party but with a few squirts of this my makeup stayed on all night!
Melissa G.
Coram, NY
I love the new packaging a lot the black bottle is more appealing besides that the product is my go to it holds my makeup on so much longer and does not make my skin oily at all
Karolina B.
Schaumburg , IL
Original UD setting spray was better. For some reason I feel like this spray doesn’t work as well as others... over a few hours I could tell my makeup was coming off. Wouldn’t buy again, many other better sprays out there.
Hallie B.
i love this setting spray. before buying this i used nyx and elf setting sprays but they always left a residue on my face that i didn't like at all. but since buying and using this product i've come to love setting sprays.
Trish G.
I use this daily. My favorite setting spray. Very matte and long wearing. I run through it pretty fast. A bottle usually last me about a month and a half. It's a little on the pricey side but I will still always repurchase.
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
I live in hot, sweaty, humid Louisiana! And this stuff keeps my face in one place. You can 100% tell the difference when I forget to wear it! The spray is cool, lightly scented and doesn't leave your skin sticky or crunchy.
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
Honestly on of the best setting sprays in my opinion. It sprays evenly and doesn’t come out to wet defiantly locks my makeup in super tight and it dose not budge. The price may be a little steep but it’s defiantly worth it.
Camden M.
Claremore, OK
Absolutely loved! This product was worth the price! My make up last all day & night! Sun protection, and light weight! It gave me a slight shimmer finish which was okay! I absolutely will buy again and recommend to others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.