BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily S.
Vinemont, AL
I love love love this setting spray! I use it when I'm going out over my Estée Lauder Double Wear makeup and my makeup doesn't move! All I need through the day is a little translucent powder to remove shine.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
I love this setting spray so much! I can’t emphasize on how much I love this product. I use it everyday and it keeps my foundation in tact. I love it so much and definitely recommend it
Katie M.
Truly stands up to its name. Helps your makeup last longer. The mist is very fine so it doesn't disrupt your makeup! I would recommend covering your eyes to avoid mascara smudges though!
Natalie F.
I have heard great things about this and I really want it I think it has no sunscreen which I'm ok with and it does keep your makeup on all day! It has a nice finish can't wait to buy it
Khalia R.
Troy, NY
This setting spray helps me so much! It helps my makeup stay in place ALL DAY! It doesnt transfer onto people when i hug them and it is just an all timefavorite setting spray.
Katlin S.
This stuff will set you back a few pennies, but it does what its supposed to do. You can find it at many retailers and online, sometimes even with a small discount from the manufacturer!
Harley S.
This is hand down the best makeup fixing spray I have ever used. It doesn't dry looking oily and it doesn't leave my skin flat. I feel hydrated. Plus, the packaging change it super cute
Sarah M.
Prince Frederick, MD
I love this product! I have super oily skin and this spray works better than the one that is designed for oily skin! This spray prevents my foundation from oxidizing, which is a huge issue of mine! I use it everyday.
kearstin G.
this setting spray smells delicious. very sweet. it sets your faces makeup to stay on all day. it's good for oily skin. and only takes a spray a time because the wide range spray it has.
Hannah R.
Oceanside
Everyone in my best friends wedding party used this for her wedding and I swear our makeup didn't move at all. We partied the whole day and night and looked the same at the end of the night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.