BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Briana W.
Makeup does not budge with this setting spray. A little pricey but definitely worth the adding expense. I have a terrible habit of sleeping in my makeup and when I do I wake up looking the same way I did when I went to bed. Hands down worth every penny
Cynthia K.
This setting spray is incredible!!! I use it during and after makeup application and it really does increase the longevity of my makeup! I go to concerts and raves often and my makeup only lasts the entire night of sweating and dancing if I use this spray!! Highly recommend.
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays ! It truly is like hairspray for your face it keeps your makeup in place all night! Gives you a nice finish without changing the look of your makeup! Highly recommend !
Summer C.
The product stays true to the name all nighter. It makes my makeup last all day. Not only could you go swimming with it on and have your makeup still flawless, it makes the powder set better and highlighter brighter.
Kylie H.
Aberdeen, MD
Does the job well! I don’t use as often now since I don’t wear much makeup but it holds my makeup in place to where I don’t want to remove when I get home! It still looks good after a long day. I would buy it again!
Sherry G.
This is my go to setting spray when I know it's going to be a sweaty day. It keeps everything in place and does not leave a weird film on my skin after applying. The most from the bottle is also very fine so my face doesn't feel extremely wet when I use it.
Jacquelyn N.
One of the best setting sprays I have tried in the past few years. Makeup stays all day, no strong smell, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Price is a bit steep but for the brand I would say it is totally worth it.
A C.
Tucson, AZ
I loved this spray it kept my face feeling amazing and my makeup in place ALL DAY ! The smell isn’t strong or foul and it dries rather quickly which is awesome !! I am currently going to restock mine as it’s almost done !
Jona S.
Love to seal my makeup with the product. It holds everything in place for hours and my makeup looks just like it did at the beginning of the day. It’s great to keep makeup in place if you know you’ll be outside too!
Carmen C.
Upland, CA
I've tried sooo many setting sprays and none have lived up to its hype until I tried this one. Of course their whole line of setting sprays are wonderful but the all nighter is seriously the best!!! It keeps my face matte all day and doesn't transfer. I spray it before my foundation and after and that's it. I have oily skin so this really helps control the oil and keeps my entire face matte, my T zone never looked better.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.